Vanilla Orchid Variegated (Green & White) 4in (LC)
Vanilla Planifolia 'Vanilla Orchid' (Green & White Variegated)
- Light: Bright indirect
- Soil: A well-draining, high-quality mix orchid bark & sphagnum peat moss with a pH between 6.6 and 7.5
- Water: Let the top 2 to 3 inches of soil dry between drinks and then water thoroughly until water comes out the bottom of the drainage holes. Make sure excess water drains to avoid root rot.
- Humidity: HIGH. These babes need 80 - 85% humidity so when keeping them indoors, you'll need to coddle them next to a humidifier. But make sure there's plenty of good air circulation :)
- Toxic: Unknown - keep out of reach of pets & kids to be safe!
- Pro-tip: These babes need warm temperatures between 75 to 85 degrees to thrive