Epipremnum Pinnatum 6in (AF)
- Light: Bright indirect. South facing exposure is best, ideally within 2ft of the window but in a spot protected from any direct sun rays.
- Soil: Well-draining
- Water: Moderate. This babe prefers to dry out a good bit between drinks but never completely (see our recommended guidelines below). When watering, always water thoroughly until water comes out the bottom. Make sure excess water drains to avoid root rot.
- Growing season (spring & summer) → Dry 25 to 50%
- Closer to 25% → higher light & temps / thinner leaves + smaller / more root-bound pots
- Closer to 50% → lower light & temps / fleshier leaves / bigger pots that aren’t as root bound
- Dormant season (fall & winter) → Dry 50 to 75%
- Closer to 50% → higher light & temps / thinner leaves + smaller / more root-bound pots
- Closer to 75% → lower light & temps / fleshier leaves / bigger pots that aren’t as root bound
- Humidity: Moderate - this babe will do fine in average household humidity but will benefit from added humidity if you want to give it an extra boost by misting it regularly, placing it near a humidifier, sitting it on a pebble tray filled with water, or grouping it with other humidity-luving plant besties.
- Pet & tiny human friendly: No - keep out of reach to be safe!