Philodendron Billietiae 4in (CFF)
- Light: Bright indirect. South facing exposure is best, ideally within 2ft of the window but in a spot protected from any direct sun rays.
- Soil: Rich in organic matter & well-draining
- Water: Moderate. This babe prefers to dry out a good bit between drinks but never completely (see our recommended guidelines below). When watering, always water thoroughly until water comes out the bottom. Make sure excess water drains to avoid root rot.
- Growing season (spring & summer) → Dry 25 to 50%
- Closer to 25% → higher light & temps / thinner leaves + smaller / more root-bound pots
- Closer to 50% → lower light & temps / fleshier leaves / bigger pots that aren’t as root bound
- Dormant season (fall & winter) → Dry 50 to 75%
- Closer to 50% → higher light & temps / thinner leaves + smaller / more root-bound pots
- Closer to 75% → lower light & temps / fleshier leaves / bigger pots that aren’t as root bound
- Humidity: High. We recommend placing this babe near a humidifier, giving it regular mistings, or placing it on a pebble tray filled with water to keep the humidity high.
- Pet & tiny human friendly: No - keep out of reach to be safe!